This weekend traffic will be disrupted due to work on the Ronda Litoral, Av. Meridiana, Rambla Prim, C/ Còrsega, C/ Muntaner and other roads.
The main disruptions to mobility in Barcelona this weekend are as follows:
- Ronda del Litoral. From 11 pm on 11 August to 2 pm on 13 August. Resurfacing work between Km12 and 14 in the direction of the Llobregat river. Traffic will be diverted and use the surface on the other side of the road, while traffic travelling towards the Besòs river will be diverted through the port, the same as last weekend.
- Avinguda Meridiana. As from 8 am on 13 August, work continues on the new bus lanes and resurfacing between Passeig de Fabra i Puig and Avinguda de Rio de Janeiro. Two lanes will remain open to traffic.
- Travessera de Gràcia. Repair work to the sewer system between C/ Gran de Gràcia and C/ Sant Gabriel concludes on 11 August. The section will be closed to traffic.
- Rambla de Prim. Disruptions due to work on the new drainage system.
- Carrer de Còrsega. Repair work on the bus lane between C/ Girona and C/ Bruc concludes on 11 August. Throughout the day only one lane will be open to traffic on the side nearest the sea.
- Carrer de Muntaner. Work will be carried out on communications conduits next to number 559 from 12 to 14 August. One lane will be closed to traffic in this section of the street.
- Passeig de Taulat. From 7 am to 10 pm on 13 August, a crane will be installed to carry out work on the roof of the Hotel Hilton. The street will be closed to traffic between Av. Diagonal and C/ Josep Pla.
- Carrer de Maignon. The street will be closed to traffic between C/ Verdi and the Jardins de Menéndez Pelayo due to work on the new drainage system.
For more information on public works in the city go to the works website.