This website has been created so that everyone, whether or not they have a disability or irrespective of the web browser they use, is able to consult its webpages without encountering any access problems.
The following measures have been taken into account on the http://eldigital.bcn.cat/ URL, to give users easier access to all the site’s contents and functions:
– Consistent browsing: Consistency on the website is ensured, making browsing coherent on every page and offering a satisfying user experience.
– Distractions: There is no interference, such as content flickering, exaggerated blinking, audios that start automatically or moving content.
– Language style: The content is written in a simple, easy-to-understand style for the website’s target public.
– Colour-based information: All information conveyed through colour can be understood without its use.
– Text images: With the exception of logos or trademark images, content is generally perfectly configurable, given that text images are avoided.
The development of the news website http://eldigital.bcn.cat/, was based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), at its Double A level, established by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
Barcelona City Council is committed to continuing its work to reduce as much as possible the various accessibility barriers that still need to be resolved on this website.
For further information about the website’s accessibility as well as how to configure the accessibility settings for different web browsers, go to the http://accessibilitat.bcn.cat/ca website, where you will find information and resources on accessibility.
If you experience any difficulties accessing the website’s contents, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.